Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Incredible Bandwidth



It was the 2nd day of Penang State Assembly live streaming. http://dunpenang.ipglobal.tv/,What I noticed is that there is no lag in the transmission,and it goes on for a few hours.Then I decide to take a peep into Streamyx bandwith test and was suprise to see an increased in downloading as well as upload speed.(see below)Normally in my area,I would get an average of slightly above 1000 Kbits per second.Nothing to complain for this speed I subscribe because elsewhere they are getting less and hardly touching 800Kbits/sec for the same fees.
This time credit must be given to TM Streamyx for being able to meet the expectations for a town labeled as future Cyber city.Unless there is a power outage,I am not going to turn off the modem to keep this IP.
I hope they will maintain and further improve its bandwith for this locality and expand them to other locations.And hope its not an co-incident due to State Assembly live streaming.

No comments: